today seems a little strange. waking up was a rush. bike ride in to work was nice, rain held back.
the funny thing to me was when i got to work and was getting in the shower and while emptying my pockets noticed the smirk on the face of Abe Lincoln on a $5 bill I had extracted from my left, front pocket. . .
I guess his perceived smirk seemed to coincide with my emotional state at the time, and at the moment which is one of extacism. that's right, i just made up that word. extacism, extaticism.
while sitting on the bus with my eyes closed, contactless. . . i felt someone sit down next to me on the last stop before the bus gets on the interstate to head to the big city of Nashville, the person did not feel that big and as I cracked my eyes for a split second to make sure I wasn't imagining things, someone sitting next to me!, I noticed it appeared to be a female.
when we were almost to town i opened my eyes and noticed that this young woman was indeed a young woman, i could not tell before, i also noticed how physically attractive she was, and she asked me a question.
she said, " did you bring your bike today."
how silly is it that something like that is making my day right now?
I just woke up out my sleep and the word Extacism was spelled out in my head,so I googled to find the meaning of it.
ReplyDelete